How to Apply
A Step-By-Step Guide
Applying to Paideia Classical Academy is straightforward and is designed to be as easy as possible. Here are the four steps for application to our school:
1. The Application
- Complete and submit an application. Download it here.
2. Academic Records
- A copy of your previous school's report card for the current and prior year is required for grades 1 through 8.
- A copy of your preschool report card, if applicable, is required for all Kindergarten applicants.
- Each student must undergo an assessment by the school in order, including placement testing, to determine their needs; the school Director will assess whether or not the school has the resources to meet those individual needs.
- Assessments will be scheduled by the Director.
4. Family Interview
- Once the previous three steps have been completed, the family will meet with the Director, Dr. Paola Weber, to discuss the application for enrollment and other applicable school requirements.
- Within a week of the Family Interview, you will be informed of the status of your application.
For more information about the process please contact Dr. Weber at 954-974-1121 or via email: email@example.com.